Sriracha Slaw Sloppy Joes
A delicious, messy kick – sriracha slaw sloppy joes! It doesn’t have to look pretty to taste so damn good!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- Sloppy Joe mix (whatever you prefer)
- Bag of Shredded Green and Red Cabbage with Carrots
- Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Whole Grain Buns
- Brown the ground turkey
- Add Sloppy Joe mix and let simmer
- Add cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- Sriracha Sauce – a few heafty squirts (to your liking)
- Honey – just a drizzle (to your liking)
- Mix together and taste (if it has a kick – you’re good to go!)
- Add the bag of shredded green and red cabbage with carrots and mix until all coated
- Take a toasted whole grain bun, add your sloppy joe mix, and then pile on your sriracha slaw. Dig in!