Oatmeal Bar Recipe
This oatmeal bar recipe is so ridiculously simple, yours truly has made it twice now and it has received the #lilboo seal of approval! No joke. If I can make oatmeal bars that are 50% semi-healthy and 50% semi-not-so-healthy but super delicious, then I know you can rock it!
Are you ready to make homemade oatmeal bars?
- 1 cup Kodiak Cake Mix* (or flour of your choice)
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups oats
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I like dark chocolate)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Combine all ingredients into bowl and mix.
- Spray a 9×12 pan with non stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (about 25-30 minutes).
- Let cool and enjoy! They will be gooey! If you prefer them firm, just pop in the refrigerator over night and it’ll make a great breakfast treat to go with your morning coffee! Enjoy!
You catch my drift with the coffee, right? Let me know how it turns out for you, leave a comment below.
*Modified version of recipe found on Kodiak Cake Mix Box. Hence the 50% semi-not-so-healthy. You’re welcome.