IMSA Racing Experience
Someone turned up the heat! IMSA summer season is gearing up and the RACE is going be ON at the Circuit of The Americas May 4-6th! Tune in for all the IMSA Racing Experience action on FS1 from 7pm-10pm ET, with the entire race simulcast on FOX Sports GO.
IMSA Racing is all about high tech race cars from the world’s top auto manufacturers, exciting racetracks, premium events like the race at Circuit of The Americas and premier drivers. Create excitement around some of your favorite big name cars including Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ferrari, Ford, Lamborghini, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Nissan, and Porsche as they go head to head!
Not one of the lucky ones to be in attendance? No worries! Again, you can catch all the action on FS1 from 7pm-10pm ET, with the entire race simulcast on FOX Sports GO. You know what that means though, you are going to have to kick it up a notch in the kitchen and put together an old fashion fan favorite with some modern heat for you and pit crew! When you’re watching the race at home, you’ll be in a food coma with this soon to be fan favorite every race weekend!
Sriracha Slaw Sloppy Joes
A delicious, messy kick – sriracha slaw sloppy joes! It’s not pretty, but it sure has some heat!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- Sloppy Joe mix (whatever you prefer)
- Bag of Shredded Green and Red Cabbage with Carrots
- Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Whole Grain Buns
- Brown the ground turkey
- Add Sloppy Joe mix and let simmer
- Add cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- Sriracha Sauce – a few heafty squirts (to your liking)
- Honey – just a drizzle (to your liking)
- Mix together and taste (if it has a kick – you’re good to go!)
- Add the bag of shredded green and red cabbage with carrots and mix until all coated
- Take a toasted whole grain bun, add your sloppy joe mix, and then pile on your sriracha slaw. Dig in!
Be sure to check out the race on Saturday, May 6th on FOX Sports!