Golden Grahams Banana Pops
How about a fun family snack that all can enjoy? Golden Grahams, Bananas (frozen) and Chocolate. Talk about a yummy treat! Especially during these hot months!
This Father’s Day, get messy in the kitchen with the entire family and make some Golden Grahams Banana Pops! Trust me, when you melt the chocolate, it’ll end up everywhere! 🙂 …did I mention simple and delicious?
- Golden Grahams
- Bananas – peeled and cut in half
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Melted (or whatever your preference may be)
- Cake Pop/Popsicle sticks (check the baking aisle)
- Pretty self explanatory. Peel and cut the bananas in half. blend up the Golden Grahams in a food processor, melt some chocolate. Dip the bananas in the melted chocolate and roll in the Golden Grahams. Then pop them in the freezer and enjoy later!
Just in case, check out the photos below.
Golden Grahams Family Size!
Cut in Half
Golden Grahams in the Food Processor
Insert Cake Pop Sticks and crushed up Golden Grahams
Dip in Chocolate and Roll in Golden Grahams
Plate Up and Serve Frozen
A delicious #GoldenGraham treat for everyone this Father’s Day!
Looking for more great #GoldenGraham recipes check out the links below!
- Golden Grahams™ S’mores Candy Bark Recipe
- Blueberry-Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- No-Bake Peanut Butter And Jelly Golden Grahams™ Cookie Recipe (we would substitute Peanut Butter with Sun Butter in our home due to an all tree nut allergy with the little guy.
- No-Bake Salted Caramel Golden Grahams™ Bars Recipe
- Golden Grahams™ S’mores Ice Cream Bars Recipe