Coolpad Conjr Lifestyle
When the opportunity presented itself to give an Android device a good thorough run for it’s money (which is very affordable I may add – under $200), I was up for the Coolpad Conjr lifestyle challenge!
Out of the Box
Coolpad Conjr Features
- With its advanced 3D pixel sensing technology, the Coolpad Conjr can read up to 5 fingerprints: including dry, wet, and dusty fingers (we put this to the test, see video below and it worked amazingly!), light presses are also identified.
- The Coolpad Conjr comes with a 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera and LED Flash for BOTH cameras.
- Conjr comes with 16GB ROM and 3GB RAM, plus an expandable micro SD card slot which supports up to 64GB additional memory (this is huge, especially while out on a trail!).
- The Coolpad Conjr features an aluminum-magnesium alloy body, that is durable, sturdy, free of fingerprints (again, we put this to the test on our hike below), yet lightweight and comfortable for extensive use.
- Get the best of both worlds with dual sim for international travel, enabling two numbers in your phone. (We didn’t get to test this feature out, but it is a nice added bonus!)
Recently, the little guy and myself have been venturing out on hiking trails. Arizona is packed with them! Even in the city! People fly out here from all across the country to hike in Arizona. We’ve learned that the past few weeks as you meet some pretty cool people on the trails.
With that said, we wanted to put the Coolpad Conjr to the test and it passed. We hiked the Wave Cave Trail out in the Superstition Mountains. We took a ton of photos and video! Never ran out of storage! No problems with dusty/dirty fingers. In fact, that was one of the coolest features, in my opinion, to get direct access to the camera. When you get to the Wave Cave itself, there’s this fine sand (almost like a powder) in the cave, and I got it all over the place! Plus it is extremely durable!
Check out the video:
I’ll definitely be using the Coolpad Conjr on future hikes!